Monday, March 5, 2007

Cold Morning


Hello and good morning on this wonderfully, cold, Monday morning. I hope that you all had an amazing weekend, (and sorry about Fridays blog, it didn't publish) Today we started first with devotions and then began our usually Monday chores. I cleaned out the kitchen fridges, and then BAKED rice crispy squares. (for those of you who don't know me, I can't cook, and as easy as it is to make rice crispy, I was thoroughly pleased with myself.) After lunch we went to Parliament Hill for a tour (the House of Commons, and Senate, are on holidays for 2 weeks) it was really neat to finally see the different artwork and stories behind the building. We also took a trip up to the top of the peace tower and I met a police officer who had trained in Regina. We joked about how flat it is and thanks to Corner Gas, everyone knows about Saskatchewan. So after we left the Hill we came home to do some homework and then get ready for Fireside. Fran was up to share her story. she talked about how she became a christian and how the two of them started their path towards ministry. So all in all it was a really relaxing day and a greatappreciated to this week. Tomorrow I start working at Lynne Yelich's office so I will hopefully have some interesting stories for everyone. Take care and have a great night.
Erica

No comments: