Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Quiet Day

Today began with Ken Hall's class, where we looked at the important role of the Holy Spirit. There was much discussion during the first part of the morning but after that, we began looking up scriptures that talked about the Holy Spirit's personhood. I think it is safe to say that after class was over, we all understood the importance of recognizing and knowing the Holy Spirit as apart of the Trinity. Without knowledge of him, we cannot fully know God. After class we headed down to Question Period, which was fairly quiet today. I did manage however to find the youngest guy (a Conservative) and decided that I am going to marry him. (for those of you who don't know me, I like to joke around) I waited for Him to look up and then I waved. I was so embarrassed I turned beet red, I don't think he saw me though. During the discussion period, the opposition brought up a lot of concerns about governmental funding, because the budget has not yet been released, the Conservatives were able to pass off a lot of questions. (I believe the budget is being released Mar. 19) All in all, the accusations given by the Liberals were weak and the answers from the Conservatives, equally weak. (In my opinion both held no substance.) I am sure however, that after the last 2 weeks the House of Commons needed a quiet afternoon. Just so that everyone knows, Parliament takes 2 weeks of holidays and I believe it begins next week (I will double check) I will continue to write in my blog there just wont be any political content. Well I have a homework night tonight, so I am off to read. Take care everyone, and talk to you tomorrow.
Erica

No comments: