Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday!!


Well Today is Friday, my favorite day of the week. This morning we had ethics class and I learnt that I have 3 essays due in this class by the middle of April. (bummer hey?) The good part is that it is a class largely focused on the structure of Parliament and Canada's history, which is 2 of my favorite topics. This afternoon we attended the east block (that's at Parliament Hill) where we joined with the local intercessors that pray for Canada every Friday. Some of the topics that were brought up targeted the divisiveness of the parties represented in the House of Commons, so we prayed for a divine unity between all the parties. We also spent time praising and thanking God because we have notice a real trend as far as prayer requests go. I don't know how many of you have felt this...but God has really been answering prayers quickly, and even more then we expected. For example, one of the ladies prayed for a mother who's son wouldn't not come and visit her. (she was sick in the hospital) The next time she talked to the mother the mother said that she was getting really annoyed because her son had started coming to see her, but twice a day! So we had a time of just praising God for his faithfulness. As far as tonight is concerned, it is our fun night, YAY, so we are going to watch a movie and just chillax. But I wanted all of you to know that you are welcome to send me emails or ask me questions, I love hearing from everyone back home. Email me at ricky_rayth_@hotmail.com I can't guaranteed how fast I will return them, but it will be as soon as I can. Have a great weekend!

Erica

1 comment:

Jenee said...

hey~! sweet blogging. I like your style, you provide alot of information... I'm gunna be able to read it and know what we did =) hah hah.
Luv.