Thursday, April 5, 2007

Easter Week


Hello everyone! This week has been really nice with Parliament out, I have had opportunities to nap, and go many different places. On Wednesday, we had Ken Hall's class and we discussed rebirth, the funny thing is, that is not what I remember about the class. Ken was trying to teach me what "cause and effect" is, by flicking his empty coffee cup, the problem was, it wasn't empty. I had coffee all over my notes, my Bible, and my pictures....it was very funny, and I won't forget that lesson. In the afternoon we went to see the movie Amazing Grace. It was an unbelievable film, and I would recommend that all of you see it; especially if you have political goals, or are desiring to change something that seems impossible. (a forerunner) Most of us left in tears and with a flame re-ignited in our lives to see things change. After that we had a free night so I decided not to play basketball. (I was so sore from playing football the day before) It was a good night anyways and I am sure the boys were glad not to have to worry about me messing up their game. Thursday we had our spiritual directions class, and we finished up the topic (Prophetic) with an exercise where we prayed for a person and asked for a color, why that color, a song, and a verse. It was really meant to encourage everyone and I think we all left uplifted. Thursday afternoon we made burgers for the mission, and Thursday night we went to a dramatization of the crucifixion, it was good, and it was a musical so there were some amazing voices. Tomorrow we are going to a good Friday service, but I will let you know how that goes. Have a great night. Goodnight.

Erica

No comments: