Tuesday, May 15, 2007

One Last Time


Well for those of you who don't know. I arrived home on Saturday. I had to keep it top secret because I surprised everyone. (except my family of course) So I did tell you some of the details regarding last week, but not all of them. First of all I graduated Tuesday night and the rest of the week was getting packed and saying goodbye to everyone. Jill left Thursday, which was really sad, but Amanda, Jim, Barb, and myself all flew out on the same plane. I really wanted to have the opportunity to thank all of you for reading my blog, and keeping up with my life while in Ottawa. Now that I am home I will not be writing anymore, so consider this my last entry. Once again, thank you all for your prayers and interest in me!!! I hope you all have a wonderful summer. Blessings, Erica

No comments: